BROWZ Receives Company of the Year Award from CIO Bulletin
BROWZ was recently awarded the prestigious CIO Bulletin Company of the Year Award. BROWZ considers this award to be the capstone of 2018.
BROWZ Performance Evaluations: How Post-Job Evaluations Change the Contractor Management Process
Post-job evaluation is not only a step in The Contractor Lifecycle created by The Campbell Institute, but is also one of the best tools’ companies can use to improve business decisions and continually place safety at the forefront.
Avetta and BROWZ Combine to Form One of the World’s Leading Providers of Supply Chain Risk Management
AVETTA AND BROWZ COMBINE TO FORM ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING PROVIDERS OF SUPPLY CHAIN RISK MANAGEMENT
[Infographic] Top 10 OSHA Violations – Now is the Perfect Time to Prepare for 2019
Every year, OSHA announces the top 10 safety violations in an effort to make companies more aware and to provide resources and help so that hazards can be addressed.
2018 OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations Part 2
At the 2018 National Safety Congress, OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations of the year were announced. Read on to learn more about various violations and resources to make companies safe.
New BROWZ Membership Benefit: Discounted Rates on Avis and Budget Vehicle Rentals
BROWZ seeks to continually provide new and expanding benefits to its members and is excited to announce a new benefit focused on making transportation and logistics simpler.
2018 OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations - Part 1
At the 2018 National Safety Congress, OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations of the year were announced. Read on to learn more about the top 10 citations and how your business can become better prepared.
Attending NSC? 4 Reasons to Visit the BROWZ Booth (#4529)
The world’s largest safety event begins on October 20th. National Safety Congress offers the perfect opportunity for attendees to learn, network, view new safety products, and gain insight into emerging trends within the safety field.
7 Reasons You Should Use BROWZ Performance Evaluations
According to the Campbell Institute report, Best Practices in Contractor Management, post-job evaluations are the fifth step in the contractor life cycle.
3 BROWZ Webinars Highlight Crucial Steps for Contractor Management Success
Throughout 2018, BROWZ has hosted webinars featuring a variety of topics aimed at improving contractor prequalification and management.
- supply chain management
- contractor pre qualification
- supply chain management
- contractor management
- contractor safety
- safety statistics
- corporate social responsibility
- risk mitigation
- safety compliance
- Supplier Management
- risk management
- compliance management
- 2018 OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations Part 2
- BROWZ Performance Evaluations: How Post-Job Evaluations Change the Contractor Management Process
- 4 Ways to Strike the Best Deal with Contractors
- Do I Need a Contractor Verification System?
- The Cost of Contractor Verification, and How the BROWZ ROI Calculator Can Help
- The Value of Continuous Support in Building a Prequalification Program
- 7 Reasons You Should Use BROWZ Performance Evaluations
- 2018 OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations - Part 1
- New BROWZ Membership Benefit: Discounted Rates on Avis and Budget Vehicle Rentals
- Why It's Essential to Mitigate Supply Chain Risk